A currency conversion widget is now included on most pages of the ManYou Travel web site. Please disregard any references to other currencies in the previous post and use the converter to figure out the approximate value in your currency. The final figure will be provided in your currency by your institution at the time of payment.
The same disclaimer applies. An invoice will be provided detailing the exact charges in Australian Dollars, which must be received in full by ManYou Travel. Governments and financial institutions may/may not impose charges and taxes, which must be paid by each traveller.
Please consult your financial institution or financial processor when converting ManYou prices into your currency.
Payment methods accepted include:
- Western Union
- MasterCard – via PayPal gateway
- Visa Card – via PayPal gateway
- Bank Transfer
- Australian Cheques accepted but all funds must be cleared and any bounce fees that ManYou Travel may incur must be paid before tickets will be purchased or issued by ManYou Travel.
- Postal money order
- Cash – from residents local to our area.
- Cash by Direct Deposit into ManYou Travel bank account.